Monday, May 30, 2011

The Cannes FEVER!!!!

Wow!! Did you all see the entire Bollywood Landed on Canne's Film Festival this year. Makes me wonder, what are all of them doing there. Anyways! none of my business either, but I couldn't stop noticing the way all of them looked. Lets start with the Elite group.. Aishwarya Rai who is also a Bachchan and hence called Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and you know a lot of people have started copying that double surname concept now a days.. What I could not get is how can her Stylists be so blinded.. A woman who was once the iconic "Most beautiful Women in the world" has now become a mere mimic of trying to be Glamorous. Well didn't anyone tell her that she has to loose some weights to wear such body shaping gowns, And moreover wear what suits her age and maturity too. Ok, enough of Aishwarya, Lets move on to the next new comer to the Bollywood entering Hollywood Elite group, is none other than our very own Mallika Sherawat.. atleast she has a body to flaunt those clothes, and thats the only thing probably on which she is counting, and isnt all her gown suggesting just that, "COME AND GET ME CAMERAS", But I liked her Pink trail on gown, it was very girlie and cutie!!

Lets not forget out cute, girl next door and now a hot Kidnap girl.. Minisha Lamba, what I didnt get was that why did she decided to go with that peachy pink colored Gown, she could have tried a vibrant color and could have made a mark you know..Well, maybe she was too scared because of all the Aishwarya critic that she wanted to be safe and just go unnoticed.

Well, Sonam Kapoor, our very own B-town fashionista did a full justice to her personality with her abstract white gown, I am a big fan of that look, but more than that what caught my eye is the black Polka dotted Saree with a cut out blouse.. MAN!! thats what I call a style statement. She truly proved to be an Indian and presented the sensuality of a saree which is definitely more that a Gown. I think we all forgot to applaud to that!
So from my side SONAM, Hats of to you!! YOu are truly a Fashionista who believes n her roots.
Well SONAM you truly ROCKED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment